FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click on the questions for answers
You may submit your album for release consideration by sending an email to darkageprod [at] gmail.com
- Include links to your streaming music online. Public or private links to: Bandcamp, Haulix, Soundcloud, Youtube, etc. Be sure we can also see the cover art you intend to use for the release.
- All artwork must be used with permission or public domain. Photos or artwork from living artists used without permission are not acceptable.
- All music must be original – not samples or remixes of other artists material.
- Cover songs are allowed, however we must have a copy of your cover song license in order for the cover song to appear on your release. Cover song licenses can be obtained at: easysonglicensing.com
- We check all submissions but due to time constraints we only reply to the artists we’re interested in working with. You can expect to hear from us within 1 week if we are interested.
- All submissions are kept confidential and will not be shared.
- WE WILL NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR DEMO – MAKE IT LISTENABLE SOMEWHERE.
Yes most all payment types are accepted through Paypal. We are Paypal verified for Express Checkout which means you do not need to have a Paypal account to shop our site. You can pay with almost any credit card through the Paypal checkout.
Do not send us your credit card info in an email, we can’t process your card outside of the Paypal checkout.
Currently we do collect sales tax for Minnesota residents where we are located.
We do not collect VAT, tariffs or customs duties for overseas customers.
Orders for in stock items are shipped on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Shipping is via USPS in US & CANADA and Pirate Ship / Asendia by Swiss Post for the Rest of the World.
All orders are dispatched with a tracking number and computer printed shipping label – EXCEPT where noted in the catalog (i.e. single sticker or patch orders).
Transit times will vary depending on location.
Inside USA your order should arrive within 1 week.
Rest Of World expect at least 2-3 weeks. Note that in certain countries customs processing times may be extended due to Covid-19
Inside North America (US & Canada) you may track your package at: https://www.usps.com
Outside North America you can track your package at: https://a1.asendiausa.com/tracking
* Items marked PRE-ORDER will ship next business day after release date once we have received the items from the factory or distributor. Pre-order item release dates are always an estimate and may ship earlier or later than expected due to factory turnaround times, holidays, plagues, acts of malice by displeased gods, etc.
If you want to do a split flier, email to darkageprod [at] gmail.com.
Email to darkageprod [at] gmail.com for wholesale rates & possible trades.
We will hold your wholesale distro order reservation for 2 weeks. If the Paypal invoice remains unpaid items will be placed back up for sale.
We may be interested in trades for your releases. Do not send trade material without asking first.
Yes, email to darkageprod [at] gmail.com with your credentials and we will add you to our digital promo list.
If you want to interview our artists just let us know and we will set everything up.